Please start a new process creating a new file for the new check, by selecting the claim on your iink account Dashboard, and then clicking +Add Check in the app. Next, you can upload an image of the front and back of the check, and save the draft or submit the new file for review. Stakeholders will receive a signature request email for their approval, and for us to be able to continue its processing and deposit.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to properly enter a new check to a claim file into the iink app for processing:
2. Go to your Dashboard and select the claim for the reissued check by clicking on the grey Review button.
3. Click the blue "+Add Check" button on the top right and upload a picture of the front and back of the check.
- For addressing common errors associated with check images, CLICK HERE
4. Enter the Check Amount
5. Select a Service by answering a couple questions about the check
6. Enter the Claim Number and upload the Scope of Loss (AKA adjuster's worksheet, insurance estimate)
- If the insurance claim was settled in a dispute, and a scope of loss was not provided, please upload the SETTLEMENT LETTER and/or FINAL RELEASE
- Additional documentation may be required by the mortgage company to confirm the repairs. We will request those items from the other stakeholders if needed
7. Add Stakeholders
8. Click Submit*
- For detailed instructions on how to correctly enter all stakeholders, CLICK HERE
* You can also save and continue later if you do not have all the required information by clicking the "Save Progress" button